Sunday, October 17, 2010

some more of the most aaaaAh-mazing bands! put together in a most clever kaliedoscopic way. courtesy of me ;-)

U2. like it or not, bono has led them to dominate and keep the name of legit mainstream rock from day one!





love u2.
next is 311.  the coolest band to blend rastafaria rap and alternative.  aaaahmazing.


linkin park's pretty cool too.  too bad their new stuff's not leading up to their hardcore sounding legacy...


(this last one was pretty interesting eh? very circular harmony or whatever the word is...lol don't remember.  just the way the arms and chester's face and everything synchronize.  weird.

Anyway.  one last kaliedoscope.  and this one's for RADIOHEAD!!!!
all salute one of England's awesomest bands!!!!!!!!!!!
(come on, it doesn't hurt to get a little cheesy)


this last one has GOT to be my ultimate fave!!!!!!!
god damn i need to do more awesome stuff like this.

Hefty helpings of commentary well accepted by all!
Thanks if you enjoyed and looked at everything.
Also check out my other blog

get real and support music yall.
well anyway.
have a good one my blog readers.  keep surfin' and dodgin' all those stereotypical ones for
more original ones, as I've found a lot of the themes passe.  Sorry, it's just my humble opinion, but it's one that I believe in.

--c.lamb












0 comments:

Post a Comment