Sunday, October 17, 2010

some of the COOLEST photos of the COOLEST BAND ever...

may i introduce.  PARAMORE!!!!!!

CREdits to NRK P3 on flickr.com. I love Hayley's get up, the capture of color, everything!!!

Here are two more images I found.  I am amazed by the extreme enthusiasm this band possesses.
Check out hayley and them on tour:

oh yeah, lemme just say they were awesome on tour in San Jose.  went there with my bf and had the awesomest time.  It was the Honda Civic tour this summer.  (not the one above--this one had constant technical visual effects like video footage themes and stuff.  the themes changed with each song mood and I loved it!  I swear I'd give anything to go to Warped tour again, not really just because a band like Paramore might happen to show up (and most likely they aren't next summer)--but I don't know, just cuz I dig the energy of punk/alternative concerts. Well anyway, I gotta get back to hw I've been putting back 'til the weekend...so...thus ends my very first post.  I won't put off citing those three last photos.  Will do it in next post--promise it y'all!
--chelsea

0 comments:

Post a Comment